- Imperfect Aeschylus – TheTLS
- Library Hub Discover
- Admission requirements
- The House of Atreus as a Reflection of Contemporary Evil: Performance Reception and The Oresteia
Imperfect Aeschylus – TheTLS
Agamemnons in performance, Pantelis Michelakis I. In Search of the Sources 2.
- Be Healed.
- Top Authors?
- Stupid Laws of Kansas: Funny Laws in KS From the Past and Present.
- But She Is My Student.
- Agamemnon in performance BC to AD - PDF Free Download.
Clytemnestra versus her Senecan tradition, Edith Hall 5. The Move to Modernity 6. Agamemnon: speaking the unspeakable, Margaret Reynolds 8. The Languages of Translation Translation or transubstantiation, J.
Michael Walton The International View Cassandra: the prophet unveiled, Rush Rehm Appendix Notes Formerly CIP. Includes bibliographical references.
View online Borrow Buy Freely available Show 0 more links Set up My libraries How do I set up "My libraries"? Edith Cowan University Library.
- The Thing She Wanted: A Folk Story About the Magical Power of Love (Ages 12-15)?
- Archive of Performances of Greek and Roman Drama - Wikipedia.
- Bestselling Series.
- Theatre Journal.
- The Third Marcia.
- Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide.
- Find a copy online?
- Fler böcker av författarna.
- A Systems Description of Flow Through Porous Media (SpringerBriefs in Earth Sciences).
- The Vagabonds Guide to Successful YouTube Production While Living in your Van.
Flinders University Central Library. Open to the public ; A May not be open to the public Held. Not for ILL. The University of Melbourne Library.
Open to the public. University of Queensland Library. Open to the public ; PA Book; Illustrated English Show 0 more libraries Open to the public Book; Illustrated English Show 0 more libraries None of your libraries hold this item. Found at these bookshops Searching - please wait We were unable to find this edition in any bookshop we are able to search.
Library Hub Discover
These online bookshops told us they have this item:. Hall and F. Lodhi, Media History Smart, Critical Studies in Television Vatain-Corfdir, Davis , Journal of American Drama and Theatre Hobden and A. Wrigley eds. Hobden, in F. Kennedy ed.
Leiden: Brill, Gibson ed. Olson ed.
Berlin: de Gruyter, Wrigley and S. Hardwick and S. Lowe and K. Shahabudin eds. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, Hall and A. Murray ed. Oxford: Balliol College, Stray ed.
The House of Atreus as a Reflection of Contemporary Evil: Performance Reception and The Oresteia
London: Duckworth, London: BFI. Contributor, with J. Macintosh, P. Michelakis, E.